Back To Michigan.

Hello Yall, 

just moved back to michigan from kentucky, left michigan senior year of highschool. spent 12 years as a kentucky resident. been treating my own issues via pot and became a hell of a cultivator. 

looking to become a caregiver. currrently located in northville till i get set up. 

looking for help and advice on how to go about getting caregiver paperwork handled and started. 

any help is greatly appreciated! 

yall  can find my work on social media under this handle and _FL420_ on IG, FL430 on Grasscity fourms. 

thank you all again!

1 minute ago, Scherfz1 said:

Hello Yall, 

just moved back to michigan from kentucky, left michigan senior year of highschool. spent 12 years as a kentucky resident. been treating my own issues via pot and became a hell of a cultivator. 

looking to become a caregiver. currrently located in northville till i get set up. 

looking for help and advice on how to go about getting caregiver paperwork handled and started. 

any help is greatly appreciated! 

yall  can find my work on social media under this handle and _FL420_ on IG, FL430 on Grasscity fourms. 

thank you all again!

Welcome back!

Things aren't the same as you remember.

We worked our way out from under the thumb of the liars and now we all grow our own.

At least most of us do.

We overgrew/grow the market.

Freed the Weed. 

Enjoy the freedom.

No risk, however, much less financial reward for growing now. 

We grow for fun and nostalgia. 

11 minutes ago, Restorium2 said:

Welcome back!

Things aren't the same as you remember.

We worked our way out from under the thumb of the liars and now we all grow our own.

At least most of us do.

We overgrew/grow the market.

Freed the Weed. 

Enjoy the freedom.

No risk, however, much less financial reward for growing now. 

We grow for fun and nostalgia. 

Good deal! Never really in it for the coin to begin with! Just love helping! So with that being said, is there really any paperwork to start growing? 

28 minutes ago, Scherfz1 said:

Good deal! Never really in it for the coin to begin with! Just love helping! So with that being said, is there really any paperwork to start growing? 

Nope. We all can grow 12. Penalties are very low for overgrowing. You would have to get caught more than once over 24 to get in any real trouble. 

1 hour ago, Restorium2 said:

The best part is if you are growing recreationally, you can have all you grew on your 12 plants. NO LIMIT.

Medical limit is 2.5 ounces per registered patient. Not good.

Well seeing how I can get a key per plant that’s good news

so no permit I take it? 

• 5 weeks later...