Looking for a local(ish caregiver

Sydnee

Hi, 

I am looking for a caregiver in the Southfield area I am moving from Ypsilanti and still do have family/friends there so I’d be willing to travel between the two. This would be my first caregiver so if you’re interested please state what stains you grow and or any other requirements you may have. 
Thank you 

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

I'm near you (Ann Arbor) and would be glad to meet to talk about what you need for which medical conditions(s) and what I can provide. I have organic flower, edibles, salves, etc...and strains that treat a variety of symptoms (for example anxiety, pain, and nausea.)

Thanks,

Pat

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/18/2022 at 2:37 PM, Sydnee said:

Hi, 

I am looking for a caregiver in the Southfield area I am moving from Ypsilanti and still do have family/friends there so I’d be willing to travel between the two. This would be my first caregiver so if you’re interested please state what stains you grow and or any other requirements you may have. 
Thank you 

I can help you with meds and deliver at very reasonable prices lower than dispensaries. I currently have Huckleberry, fruity Peebles, and California headband but can grow strains you pick also

On 10/18/2022 at 2:37 PM, Sydnee said:

Hi, 

Thank you 

Ian a licensed medical marijuana caregiver, state certified master Gardener from Michigan state university, and Oaksterdam graduate and can help with medibles