- Pre buffered to prevent nutrient lock out that would result in plant deficiencies
- Ph Stabilized for optimum nutrient uptake resulting in ideal growth
- Allows high water absorption and maintains the essential air ratio for rapid growth and improved root structure guaranteeing hazard free growing under a range of various conditions
- 100% natural and bio degradable medium that is easy to dispose of and environmentally friendly
- Clean and free from pests allowing the plant to concentrate its energy on growth rather than fighting pests or diseases benefiting in healthy plants and improved yields
Hydrolight Premium Coco is your ultimate organic based growing medium. The medium is produced from coconut husks following a precise aging and treatment process. The Coco Coir consists of 45% cellulose material to ensure long lasting physical properties preventing the media from decomposing or compacting during the use. Pre buffered to prevent calcium and magnesium lock out. Lock out occurs due to the Coco Coir having a negatively charged complex that is surrounded primarily by sodium and potassium. This becomes an issue when the fertilizing begins as the sodium and potassium will be exchanged with calcium and magnesium. The consequences would results in a calcium and magnesium deficiency for your plants. The problem is solved with HydroLight™ Premium Coco. The pre-buffering prevents this occurrence and also stabilizes the medium's pH while reducing the EC reading to less than 0.7 mS/cm. Plants have complex air-water requirements and due to HydroLight™ Premium Coco's physical attributes, it allows for large water absorption while ensuring the essential 30% air porosity is maintained. This facilitates ideal rhizo-spheric growing conditions that are important to develop strong healthy plants. HydroLight™ Premium Coco is a clean product that is free from harmful parasites and diseases. Inferior products are enriched with neem as they do not follow strict manufacturing processes and therefore require neem to control diseases and parasites due to their cheap manufacturing practices. Carries the RHP star of quality (No 088BK09) The RHP Dutch Standard of quality for horticultural substrates ensures a stringently monitored quality homogeneous product that will give you consistent performance. Serious growers rely on the RHP standard as a sign of excellence as only premium products carry the Dutch seal of approval.