Looking for a compassionate doctor in grand rapids

I was diagnosed with ADHD when I was 5 years old. I took ridilin until I was 12. I started then using natural remedies to curve the disease. I have had problems sleeping since I can remember and found that marijuana is the only thing that will help me sleep due to the hyperactive aspect. I am 21 years old now and also have back pain, knee pain, and foot pain due to the fact that I have flat feet and do a lot of heavy lifting. I work on cars and computers which both involve lifting heavy objects on a regular basis. I am looking for a doctor that will not just prescribe me to prescription drugs because I believe that ridilin had many negitive effects on me far worse than the actual disease itself.

Guest thequietone

Mid-Michigan CC has opened a clinic in Grand Rapids starting on Monday April 5th, and Tuesday April 6th. These two days will be run every week at 678 Front Ave. NW Suite 120 which is located on the corner of 6th st and Front Ave. Please call 989-690-2222 for appointment dates and times. Walk ins are welcome.

Archived