Hello Fellow Michiganders

So how you like this economy? haha..eh.. hm.

Any way, what is up.

I was wondering, what illnesses typically get prescribed medical marijuana.

NO, I'm NOT planing on faking an illness, or placing my testicles in a microwave to induce cancer, I'm just curious. I voted for this bill back in '08 but I don't know benefits from it. Admittedly, I just voted yes as a stepping stone for the legalization effort.

Any way, I was just wondering who, besides cancer patients, receives treatment by medical marijuana.

Also, could some one operate a marijuana greenhouse to grow for hospitals? Like, so the patients who can't maintain a garden themselves can just get it in a prescription? I'm guessing no, but hey.

never mind, I found it. B)

Thanks for the help, and uh.. yeah. have fun, and get well soon (if you're ill)

Here you are, michiganlookslikeapotleaf...Sec. 3. As used in this act:

(a) "Debilitating medical condition" means 1 or more of the following:

(1) Cancer, glaucoma, positive status for human immunodeficiency virus, acquired immune deficiency syndrome, hepatitis C, amyotrophic lateral sclerosis, Crohn's disease, agitation of Alzheimer's disease, nail patella, or the treatment of these conditions.

(2) A chronic or debilitating disease or medical condition or its treatment that produces 1 or more of the following: cachexia or wasting syndrome; severe and chronic pain; severe nausea; seizures, including but not limited to those characteristic of epilepsy; or severe and persistent muscle spasms, including but not limited to those characteristic of multiple sclerosis.

(3) Any other medical condition or its treatment approved by the department, as provided for in section 5(a).

No mention of microwaved testes, sorry :)

Hope this helps!

Here you are, michiganlookslikeapotleaf...Sec. 3. As used in this act:

(a) "Debilitating medical condition" means 1 or more of the following:

(1) Cancer, glaucoma, positive status for human immunodeficiency virus, acquired immune deficiency syndrome, hepatitis C, amyotrophic lateral sclerosis, Crohn's disease, agitation of Alzheimer's disease, nail patella, or the treatment of these conditions.

(2) A chronic or debilitating disease or medical condition or its treatment that produces 1 or more of the following: cachexia or wasting syndrome; severe and chronic pain; severe nausea; seizures, including but not limited to those characteristic of epilepsy; or severe and persistent muscle spasms, including but not limited to those characteristic of multiple sclerosis.

(3) Any other medical condition or its treatment approved by the department, as provided for in section 5(a).

No mention of microwaved testes, sorry :)

Hope this helps!

Nice reply Christina - not sure I would have been as cordial

Archived