The Next Meeting Of The Holland Compassionate Care Community Is Wednesday, April 21

kurt klaas

The next meeting of the Holland Compassionate Care Community is Wednesday, April 21, at 7PM at Herrick District Library on River St.

Go to HollandCCC.org for more info or email kurtklaas@comcast.net.

This will be our second meeting, so obviously we are still getting off the ground. The Goal of the HCCC is to be an organized group of individuals who, regardless of our diversity, strive to accept and transcend our differences. We strive to communicate openly but with civility and deep regard for one another. As a result, we feel an unusual sense of safety amongst ourselves and are able to engage in effective discussions and act together productively toward our common mission: to educate Michigan residents and doctors about the value of medical marijuana; to fight injustice against medical marijuana patients and expand their rights; to offer support, help, care and fun to each other and to anyone interested in participating with us but especially to persons in our midst whose health wellbeing is enhanced through the safe and efficacious use of medical marijuana.

Please spread the word about this meeting and help build a vibrant mmj community here in Holland.

Do not hesitate to contact me about anything.

Thanks to all,

• 4 weeks later...

The next meeting of the Holland Compassionate Care Community is Wednesday, April 21, at 7PM at Herrick District Library on River St.

Go to HollandCCC.org for more info or email kurtklaas@comcast.net.

This will be our second meeting, so obviously we are still getting off the ground. The Goal of the HCCC is to be an organized group of individuals who, regardless of our diversity, strive to accept and transcend our differences. We strive to communicate openly but with civility and deep regard for one another. As a result, we feel an unusual sense of safety amongst ourselves and are able to engage in effective discussions and act together productively toward our common mission: to educate Michigan residents and doctors about the value of medical marijuana; to fight injustice against medical marijuana patients and expand their rights; to offer support, help, care and fun to each other and to anyone interested in participating with us but especially to persons in our midst whose health wellbeing is enhanced through the safe and efficacious use of medical marijuana.

Please spread the word about this meeting and help build a vibrant mmj community here in Holland.

Do not hesitate to contact me about anything.

Thanks to all,

How often do you guys meet? I'm in Holland, just meet with the good folk in GR, and need info. Please contact me via my profile. Thanks.

Archived