Card Carrying Patient

I am a card carrying patient that needs a little donation from anyone that could truly spare some. I am broke until I get some things taken care of. Which is hard because we have a new born baby boy in the house. My wife and i both suffer from different things, which leaves me handling the other kids ,her and the baby,when there is time,myself. I have a Caregiver that has suffered some set backs plus I still owe him/her big time(Even though they say no worries, I don't like owing anyone money) I can work for this donation of quality meds also. Skilled contractor. So, I know this is a lot like begging,but what am i supposed to do. I am in the process of waiting for Care-giving cards myself so ,one day soon i will return the donation. Right now, I humbly ask anyone for anything they can spare to help me thru a few weeks. It will help me immensely and we as a family will be deeply thankful to anyone that can help. Thanks for your time folks.(This really is hard to ask for,be gentle)

Guest Medicinal Patient

I am a card carrying patient that needs a little donation from anyone that could truly spare some. I am broke until I get some things taken care of. Which is hard because we have a new born baby boy in the house. My wife and i both suffer from different things, which leaves me handling the other kids ,her and the baby,when there is time,myself. I have a Caregiver that has suffered some set backs plus I still owe him/her big time(Even though they say no worries, I don't like owing anyone money) I can work for this donation of quality meds also. Skilled contractor. So, I know this is a lot like begging,but what am i supposed to do. I am in the process of waiting for Care-giving cards myself so ,one day soon i will return the donation. Right now, I humbly ask anyone for anything they can spare to help me thru a few weeks. It will help me immensely and we as a family will be deeply thankful to anyone that can help. Thanks for your time folks.(This really is hard to ask for,be gentle)

Ouch Man. Guess I shouldn't ask what happened. Hey if you still have that other unused pc ap has been thinking of findin one since he got his taxes a lil over a month ago. If thats an option an ya need help I can wipe it for ya and install win7 and overflow the music library an get all the programs wanted/needed installed and all the necessary updates. I know that potential sale wouldn't get ya thru for a few weeks tho. He does need porch work done too. His guy doesn't get involved either. Or maybe the wife will let ya come to GR tomorrow and go to the 420 convention over on Ionia an ya can network with some ppl. I will send ya ap contact info. Hope ya guys find some relief sooon. Later

Ouch Man. Guess I shouldn't ask what happened. Hey if you still have that other unused pc ap has been thinking of findin one since he got his taxes a lil over a month ago. If thats an option an ya need help I can wipe it for ya and install win7 and overflow the music library an get all the programs wanted/needed installed and all the necessary updates. I know that potential sale wouldn't get ya thru for a few weeks tho. He does need porch work done too. His guy doesn't get involved either. Or maybe the wife will let ya come to GR tomorrow and go to the 420 convention over on Ionia an ya can network with some ppl. I will send ya ap contact info. Hope ya guys find some relief sooon. Later

~Cherri

Thanks. yes the harvest was meager at best and of course I am broke as a joke. I would sell him the computer but the thing is. How much??

Archived