Clarification On Patient Application

i am a recently approved patient that has doctor approval, but no caregiver. I want to send my application in ASAP however i need some clarification. I was told i can send in my application without desiginating a caregiver initally. Then after i find a caregiver I then send in the change form. When completing the application would i then leave section B blank? and in regards to section C - do i check APPLICANT/PATIENT?? Thanks

i am a recently approved patient that has doctor approval, but no caregiver. I want to send my application in ASAP however i need some clarification. I was told i can send in my application without desiginating a caregiver initally. Then after i find a caregiver I then send in the change form. When completing the application would i then leave section B blank? and in regards to section C - do i check APPLICANT/PATIENT?? Thanks

B= blank if no caregiver

C= patient/applicant

I do recommend you assign someone close to you. This helps broaden your family of suppliers.....Spread the love... You can still retain the plant rights by section "C". This will give you help with supplies.......outside your growth. You choose.

Archived