Cg Questions For A Noob

Buck Naykid

I am currently awaiting MMMCC to hear if I am pre-aproved...

But in the meantime I have a friend who needs a CG as she is very crippled and cannot do it herself... but she has been being lazy and hasnt sent in her signed dr documents to get the card holding process started.

I was thinking I would be her CG and could get started on my grow room before I need it for myself then later when I am legit I could add another light and 12 more plants...

Question is how do I go about becoming her CG, When can I legally start growing for her, what paperwork I need to protect myself, as a CG can I come to CC and obtain meds for her (seeing she is not mobil)and any other nuggets of wisdom I should know before becoming her CG.

Seeing she hasnt sent in her paperwork yet I am hopeing this would be a simple process.

The caregiver application process is pretty straightforward. You'll need to fill out a caregiver attestation and include a copy of your photo ID with her application.

As for your other questions: Technically you'd be legal to start growing 20 days after the state cashes her application check. That being said, it can be really risky to start growing without card in hand, which, at the current rate, will take 3-4 months to get. Yes, most compassion clubs and dispensaries will be able to serve you as a caregiver.

Archived