Flint Area Doctors

erokster

Hey There!

my parents have talked about this and well im akeing a step in the right direction.

i need too know where to pro meical marijauna doc's are i the flint area? does anybody know?

my doctor seems pretty against it and i heard something about this could be marked on your record and you could not get pain meds for example if you got hurt.

well you guys get back to me on those names! please and thank you!

Try the http://www.genesee3c.org they have a traveling doctor the 3rd Friday of each month. Check the web site for details and updates. The club is on the corner of Richfield and Center next to Jesters Lounge in the old tattoo shop.

I am with Mid-Michigan Medical Marijuana Rx and we are located in Saginaw. We have pretty easy scheduling and plenty of openings during the next week. It's only a 40 minute drive north. Call 989-332-4881 for an appointment. You'll meet with the doctor and we prepare all your paperwork to send in to the state.

Guest Indica Jones

I am with Mid-Michigan Medical Marijuana Rx and we are located in Saginaw. We have pretty easy scheduling and plenty of openings during the next week. It's only a 40 minute drive north. Call 989-332-4881 for an appointment. You'll meet with the doctor and we prepare all your paperwork to send in to the state.

How much?

Archived