Outdoor Grow Room Ideas

a10helicopter

I have been thinking about the issue of growing outdoors and I might have a couple of ideas.

I am copying ideas that are already in use.

1<

Amateur astronomers backyard observatory

This is simply a large wood shed . The roof however is on a set of garage door tracks. A garage door opener could be set on a timer to open during the day and close at night. It could also be closed on a rainy day and be supplemented with lights. It would have to be tall to provide security.

Potential problems, this would have to be clear to the sky, rural area would be best , would not want a close neighbor with a two story that could peak in. Possible issues with south wall blocking sun could be addresed by raising plants with a table. Cost may be an issue and it would be labor intensive.

2<

Outdoor room with no roof

I got this idea while sitting in a hot tub open to the sky at the Oasis. Basically a large outdoor room with no roof. Fully framed walls using exterior materials in and out. In order to make this look nice a faux roof would need to be built on top of the walls kind of like a mini roof peak covering making it look like is has a flat roof from the outside.

Potential problems with this design would be in the location. This would need plenty of room. Cost may be an issue as this would be labor and material intensive.

I could see this now, mine would have a hot tub nestled among the plants!

Costly to build however if your utility bill has gone up it may be worth it.

I cannot guarantee the legality, just ideas.

If you have any thoughts or ideas, post them !

Peace

Archived