A No Hassle Dr.....

Here is my story:

I researched MD's for one year before I committed to Dr. Crocker in Kalamazoo MI.

Having no medical documentation whatsoever, not even a chiropractor…

I have had chronic back pain my entire life. I have always treated myself with light exercise like (stretching) and diet.

When the marijuana law came into existence, I knew I would not have to live with such pain. I made an appointment and explained to the doctor why I had no medical records and the many ways my pain negatively affects the quality of my life. Example: Chronic pain, driving, relationships, sleep, ability to work, bending, lifting, emotions, school, upset stomach, loss of appetite, mobility, quality of life…

For people with no medical history he required me to attend 3 office visits with him while maintaining a daily pain log, documenting 3 times a day. The pain log is easy consisting of: Time/date, severity, personal remedy, and severity 1 hour after remedy. Very short 2 word answers. He has a pain chart in his office with pain ratings from 0-10. The day I walked into his office my pain was a 7 and never ever drops below a 6…

He will schedule one visit at a time 2 weeks apart; fill out the log completely, 3 times a day. I live near Grand Haven MI, and two weeks later on my second visit, my pain was a 7. He asked me what other activities caused me pain, I replied: "long car rides". He approved me on my second visit.

He does not examine you, or diagnose you; he only takes your blood pressure and documents what you state to him...

His fee is 200$. The only action he performs in his clinic is that of marijuana certification.

You will feel very comfortable with him, and his staff is awesome. It is obvious they love working with him.

Due to the fact that my wife had medical documentation, she was approved on her first visit! We Love him and will always get re certified by only him.

Here is his link: http://www.michiganh....com/index.html

John Green. :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...

I am finally legally using medical cannabis for my fibromyalgia pain. I went to Dr. Ron Zaph in Allegan. I recently found out, to by disbelief, that Dr. Zaph passed away! I was so shocked and saddened. Rest in peace, Dr. Zapf.

I received my vaporizer a few days ago. Wow...this is the way to go! No more lighting and inhaling smoke!!!

I definitely am benefiting from Medical Cannabis. And just think...my regular M.D. would not prescribe or sign my Medical Cannabis papers. :rolleyes:

Fibromyalgia patients; If you have fibromyalgia and are tired of suffering with the pain, Medical Cannabis is a sure way to relief! It is not the magic bullet or cure, but it definitely helps one cope with the ongoing pain of this frustrating disease. I highly recommend it.

A little information about myself:

1. Christian

2. Never used Cannabis in my life until recently. I am over 50 yrs. old.

3. I have never been arrested and have had only one speeding ticket in my life. That was 32 year ago.

4. I have been happily married for 32 years.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived