Question About Becoming A Caregiver

I have a friend who wants to become a caregiver, and he was wondering the requirements.

A few questions

1. Im a patient, will it make it easier for him to become a caregiver if i put him on as one and he sends in the proper paperwork ?

2. What could he be denied for? He has no felonies or legal charges , is their any other way to get denied?

3. How long of a process would this be? If we both send in our paperwork making him my caregiver, how long does it take till we are notified ? Can we start are grow after 20 days?

4. What rules would also apply to my friend. As in, how much could he carry and what restrictions would he have since he is not a patient.

I have a friend who wants to become a caregiver, and he was wondering the requirements.

A few questions

1. Im a patient, will it make it easier for him to become a caregiver if i put him on as one and he sends in the proper paperwork ?

2. What could he be denied for? He has no felonies or legal charges , is their any other way to get denied?

3. How long of a process would this be? If we both send in our paperwork making him my caregiver, how long does it take till we are notified ? Can we start are grow after 20 days?

4. What rules would also apply to my friend. As in, how much could he carry and what restrictions would he have since he is not a patient.

1.) You send in your paperwork listing him as Cg.

2.) Even if he did have felonies, they would only deny him if he was a drug related felon.

3.) You take some risk growing before the cards arive. This is one of the biggest on-going problems,

you do have affirmative defence as soon as you leave the doctors office, just explain it to the cop,..... :D

4.) He can carry 2.5 oz max, and related pipes , sticks twigs, 12 plants if you specify him to grow.

Some things you should look at:

It does take months to get a proper perpetual grow, thousands of dollars

in grow room setup, the learning curve, trials and errors, but worth it in the long run if you have the talent.

I recomend you attend a few meetings, they are excellent places filled with 100's of people asking the exact

same questions as you. (And me when I was starting out) :D

Archived