Patient I Can't Help...anyone Want A Referral

Good Morning,

I had a potential patient contact me from the Bloomfield Hills area that we were unable to serve. He is low income and suffers from a condition that causes severe eye pressure and pain, and is looking for medicine ASAP. If there are any caregivers in his area that are willing to help, please PM me and I'll forward him your contact info.

Thanks!

Good Morning,

I had a potential patient contact me from the Bloomfield Hills area that we were unable to serve. He is low income and suffers from a condition that causes severe eye pressure and pain, and is looking for medicine ASAP. If there are any caregivers in his area that are willing to help, please PM me and I'll forward him your contact info.

Thanks!

hey man I am currently plant biology major at msu looking to become a caregiver. I live in Lansing and am experienced in both hydroponics (DWC) and soil growing. the problem is i obviously would not be able to provide meds right away because I am looking for my first patient.I am trustworthy and grow great bud. If there are any patients you could hook me up with, or any other info that may help I would really appreciate it.

Archived