Where To Find A Caregiver In Tuscola County?

junkmonkey78

I currently am trying to grow my own with extremely poor harvests. So I have decided to get a caregiver. Any help is appretiated.

Before you go asking for a CG, if you already have the stuff to grow, ask around here. There is a HUGE help topic. HERE with lots of members willing to help you from telling you lighting times, temps, plant problems, yeild problems. If I were you, I would ask for help then get a CG. I am not saying anything bad about CG, but finding a "good" CG is hard if you dont know one...lol

Before you go asking for a CG, if you already have the stuff to grow, ask around here. There is a HUGE help topic. HERE with lots of members willing to help you from telling you lighting times, temps, plant problems, yeild problems. If I were you, I would ask for help then get a CG. I am not saying anything bad about CG, but finding a "good" CG is hard if you dont know one...lol

I am good on what the spec's are for growing. I just am limited on room. and a 6 week to harvest plant that is going to take 12 weeks to mature??? no rythme or reason. I have read H.T. for years so I know the ropes. I have no co2 reg's either. and I have children that I really don't want the to see it.

OK, it just sounded like you were having plant problems. But I understand about the kids, altho I dont see the need to "hide" a medicine away from a child, rather then tell them the truth about it. Not saying its "cool" to smoke with or by a child, but with all the propaganda around and all the lie's the government calls "truths"...well you get the pic, but I understand. There is a different spot to post about this, its down in "General Services". Hope you can get everything worked out and get some quality meds.

Archived