Finding The Right Clinic

I would appreciate any suggestions on how to pick a clinic to go to for my patient evaluation. I went to the YC3 meeting yesterday and talked to some people there. Some said use the clinic there. Some others mentioned a clinic in Lansing. Another mentioned one in Southfield. It seemed that everyone I talked to had a different clinic to go to. Any feedback would be appreciated.

I would appreciate any suggestions on how to pick a clinic to go to for my patient evaluation. I went to the YC3 meeting yesterday and talked to some people there. Some said use the clinic there. Some others mentioned a clinic in Lansing. Another mentioned one in Southfield. It seemed that everyone I talked to had a different clinic to go to. Any feedback would be appreciated.

There are plenty of clinics to go to. Call some of them that are close first and find out what the process is there, then if you dont like it, start calling the ones that are further away from you. If you search around a little bit on here I am sure you will find some clinics, numbers, and locations. Happy Hunting...lol

Archived