Pro-Mix To Hydro

I am on my first grow in yrs-using pro-mix I have 2 girls just one wk into bloom under 400w HPS-I also have 4 clones under fl--I am intriuged by your "cheap oh" sterilite tote 2 /plant set-up & am thinkin that is just the thing for me to switch to with my clones-1 problem-and a stupid one at that!--I don't understand the set-up!!! I get that they sit in water & air is pumped in?? right?? It looksfairly easy But I need some help with the overall basic of what i am trying to do--I have searched the net & there is tons of info but I am somehow still missing the basics?? ALSO--can I put the clones in that system & if so when?? i am planning on adding another 400w fixture so i will have a bloom & grow area--Any info will be appreciated !! Thanks for all the help you have given me soo far! :)

• 2 months later...

If they are already in soil-- they have to be re-cloned and the clones rooted either "bare roots" or in rockwool/rapid rooters to use them in hydro--- soil in hydro causes diseases & clogs-- not to mention the fact that the roots of a plant grown in soil are structurally different than those in hydro....

Drop me a note-- I can walk ya thru it!!!! :thumbsu:

Archived