Hazel Park Compassion Center

We The People

We would sincerely wish to thank all those who attended our last Open Public Forum Meeting. Our BBQ NY Strip Steak Dinner was a success, Thank you all! It was very nice to hear from our Members and our Guests our Dinner was delightfully delicious. A Special Thank you from our two Chef's and our Wait Staff to all of you who showed their appreciation for their service. We would also like to thank our Chef's and our Special Wait Staff for their superb professional manners and service. I really don't mean to ham it up here, but we also owe a special round of Thanks to Dwain and his brother from BDT's and Mr. Doug Orton from the Brighton Area Compassion Club and our friend, Ron of the Marijuana Ranch for their contributions to our Members and Guests, thank you for your unselfish gestures and unwavering effort extended for our civic Medical Marihuana Movement. Thank you one and all. God Bless America.

United We Stand!

http://www.hpmcc.vpweb.com

I must say, I was there last night and it seems theres never enough time to talk to everyone...not a bad thing...It's just I know there are so many educational things to learn from people and the collective gathering at HP has many experienced growers with alot to offer, can't wait to go back. HP is AWESOME to say the least.

Maiingan

Archived