Genesee County / Lapeer County Area Doctors

What needs explaining?

No records needed? Just state your qualifying condition? Can you explain how it is you are qualifying people with no records? Are you making sure they have a primary care physician if they don't already? Are you able to also provide them primary care if needed? Are you ensuring standard of care at all.... Or are you simply providing certifications to anyone and everyone?

Records will vary by Dr and Clinic you visit.

Usually something which clearly states their condition will cover it.

In some cases certain clinics have passed over the records when they can clearly

see evidence of an injury (friend had to have his entire shoulder rebuilt and there

is clear scaring from the surgery).

The more records you have the easier the process will be.

I really think it would be a case by case thing and you would be best talking to whichever

clinic you are close to and comfortable with and seeing what they say (give them examples

of the various conditions)

If you know anyone who has a serious need and is using cannabis now but does not have a card

do them a favor and help them become legal.

MiMedicalMJ

Advanced Member

Group:Members

LocationMetro Detroit

Posted 11 June 2010 - 02:01 PM

In some cases certain clinics have passed over the records when they can clearly

see evidence of an injury (friend had to have his entire shoulder rebuilt and there

I really think it would be a case by case thing and you would be best talking to whichever

clinic you are close to and comfortable with and seeing what they say (give them examples

If you know anyone who has a serious need and is using cannabis now but does not have a card

Election season is around the corner, learn who supports Medical Cannabis and give them your support! Even if they are not in your district make sure to tell your friends in those areas who are our friends!

If you are unsure where your candidates stand send them an Email and ask! Tell them you are very concerned about this and will only support politicians who support the laws the voters have passed!

DO NOT THINK YOUR VOTE DOES NOT MATTER! It matters now more than ever!! Make sure your candidates know that their stance on Medical Cannabis is a MAJOR factor in your choice as you want officials who represent what the voters want not the candidates personal agenda.

http://www.michiganmedicalmarijuana.org/index.php?/topic/19961-what-kind-of-medical-documentation-is-needed/page__pid__174071__st__0entry174071

Give Me A Break.....

This answer is copied from a post made by MImedicalMJ in another thread, you did not answer my questions...and for the answer you did come up with on your own to another poster here...No need to be harsh it's god's herb man, uuhhhh what church is it you are afilliated with???

Give Me A Break.....

This answer is copied from a post made by MImedicalMJ in another thread, you did not answer my questions...and for the answer you did come up with on your own to another poster here...No need to be harsh it's god's herb man, uuhhhh what church is it you are afilliated with???

It must be from "The Church of What's Happening Now"

Guest Wayne

I can just see this being nothing but positive public headlines, if the bunny muffin hits the fan, that will keep drawing non cannabis consuming supporters into the fold. Another in a long list of win-win situations. Thank goodness overturning this law, or screwing with the rules is IMPOSSIBLE, COMPLETELY and TOTALLY IMPOSSIBLE! Don't worry, be happy!

Archived