Opening A Medical Marijuana Dispensary

skez

I am a South African citizen and I would like to know how i should go about setting up a medical marijuana dispensary and am unsure of the implications of such a business, I would greatly appreciate any information or advice you might be able to share with me

OK

This is your first post???

The Michigan Medical Marijuana program is only open to citizens of Michigan

so for multiple reasons I would have to say you are out of luck, sorry.

Perhaps become a US citizen, then become a patient and CG then go from there.

Good luck and welcome to the board.

Beyond that the only other advice I would give you is read the board, you have taken

the time to find this place so take a little more time to read through as there is LOTS

of great info from how to become a patient to others whove asked about opening a Disp.

ok fair enough lol, Well not really response I was looking for I was a little vague about where I wanted to open a dispensary,I do not wish to open one in your country I would like to open one here in South Africa and I thought maybe you would be able to help me since you are a medical marijuana association I thought you might be able to drop some knowledge on me. I know this is more than a little arb but I thought since you are an established association you might be able point me in the right direction any assistance would be appreciated or info on where I could get in contact with the people who could assist me thanks

Sorry no one here is likely versed in your laws.

Start with an attorney, if you do not want to pay for one go to the library and do some research.

Contact your city Govt.

BUT I can tell you in 30 seconds I discovered via Google while there is LOTS of Cannabis in SA it is illegal

so I do not see how you plan on opening a business selling a product your govt. has deemed illegal

unless you have medical cannabis or the laws have changed since the posting I saw in your news from a

couple weeks ago about the crack downs due to the Cup

Sorry no one here is likely versed in your laws.

Start with an attorney, if you do not want to pay for one go to the library and do some research.

Contact your city Govt.

BUT I can tell you in 30 seconds I discovered via Google while there is LOTS of Cannabis in SA it is illegal

so I do not see how you plan on opening a business selling a product your govt. has deemed illegal

unless you have medical cannabis or the laws have changed since the posting I saw in your news from a

couple weeks ago about the crack downs due to the Cup

I do want to open a dispensary for medical marijuana only, thanks for your response much appreciated

I do want to open a dispensary for medical marijuana only, thanks for your response much appreciated

Sooo is everyone in south africa like this needing the dots connected for them? How do you plan to sell medicinal marijuana when it is illegal try google or anything and figure it out, hell go ahead and open a store up selling it ill be waiting to read about someone who gets arrested for trying to sell illegal medicine.

Archived