Jump to content

Caregiving For Out Of State Cardholder

Recommended Posts

Hello all. I have a friend with dual residency (Mi. and Col.) that has his card from Col. He wants me to grow for him. I know in the law it says Michigan provides equal liberties for out of state patients. Before I send a caregiver form, can anyone tell me if I can or have you heard of this situation before? gotta run so i'll check back later thanks in advance.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


We allow visiting patients

I do not think you will be granted a CG card for him through the state as he is not registered with the state.


He should simply get his Michigan card and make you his CG


Short of getting the CG card through the State you are outta luck when it comes to growing for him I am sorry to say.


Still I am not a lawyer so you may want to call one and ask.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Create New...