Turn On! Tune In! Veg Out!

I got a lot of great replies to 'Marijuana Movies'. Some excellent films and happy memories.

But what about that cultural wasteland...television? What do you like to watch when medicating? Favorite stoner TV memory? Maybe something you saw that made you think you were already high?

Here's mine. Back in highschool we would meet almost every day at my freinds house at about 3 o'clock. We'd then procede to toke up and watch the old 'Felix the Cat' cartoons which everybody seemed to think were hilarious. These 'sets' as we called them would go on till about 5 when my freinds mother would come home from work. She never asked why half a dozen 17 year old boys were watching cartoons at her house everyday.

I asked my freind why his mom never said anything about the herb. 'OH my mom lost her sense of smell years ago.' said my freind with a smile.

:rolleyes:

Guest Wayne

Old time Detroiter here. "The Ghoul" Friday night, Channel 50 at 11:30 running old horror movies and acting the fool. Anyone remember Froggy?

And of course Monty Python.

Old time Detroiter here. "The Ghoul" Friday night, Channel 50 at 11:30 running old horror movies and acting the fool. Anyone remember Froggy?

And of course Monty Python.

"Plunk your magic twanger overday Froggy!"

Love the Ghoul! Check out his web site www.theghoul.com.

Remember: Parma spelled backwards is AMRAP!!

Archived