Just A Question...

Hi all! I have a question I was hoping somebody could answer for me about my paperwork. I filled all my required forms out, got my docs signature, did everything I was supposed to do. My caregiver filled out and signed his form also. I gave all the paperwork to him because as part of his set-up he pays the registration fee and sends everything in certified mail for his patients and he's given me copies of the mail reciept . My question is this: I know that the state is taking FOREVER to send out cards but will they send some sort of acknowledgement that they recieved my paperwork and that its approved? I know it won't be denyed because I checked everything over three times and had everything in order. I'm just leary having only a copy of my application as proof that I am really a certified Medical MJ patient should the law come knocking. Any info is much appreciated.

Hi all! I have a question I was hoping somebody could answer for me about my paperwork. I filled all my required forms out, got my docs signature, did everything I was supposed to do. My caregiver filled out and signed his form also. I gave all the paperwork to him because as part of his set-up he pays the registration fee and sends everything in certified mail for his patients and he's given me copies of the mail reciept . My question is this: I know that the state is taking FOREVER to send out cards but will they send some sort of acknowledgement that they recieved my paperwork and that its approved? I know it won't be denyed because I checked everything over three times and had everything in order. I'm just leary having only a copy of my application as proof that I am really a certified Medical MJ patient should the law come knocking. Any info is much appreciated.

No, the MDCH will only send you a denial, or your card with an acceptance letter. Nothing else....

You probably want to get a copy of the cashed check from you CG. 21 days after the check is cashed & you do not receive a denial you will be good.

I sent mine certified so they had to sign for it & post office sent me that confirmation............

after that you should be good to go with your paperwork. & just wait for the card..........

good luck..............

Archived