Momlogic Article

Guest Medicinal Patient

Guest Medicinal Patient

http://www.momlogic.com/2010/06/mom_posts_pic_of_her_baby_with_bong_on_facebook.php?adid=062910_baby_with_bong

A 19-year-old mother from Keystone Heights, Florida, posted a photo of her baby with a BONG on Facebook. Um, was she high?!

"If u look at the picture u can see that there is no bowl in the TABACCO (sic) pipe. And i took a pic to show one (expletive) person and it was a mistake. I would never ever ever let him get high," she told Channel 4 via Facebook.

In another Facebook posting, she wrote, "Do you realize how serious this is? i can go to jail and he can be taken away from me. WHY would you do something so (expletive) stupid? i know what i did was stupid but i would NEVER put by baby in harm. im (sic) so nice to everyone idk (I don't know) why you would do this to me."

The Florida Department of Children and Families is investigating, and is now drug-testing both the mother and the baby.

Who thinks this mom should have her baby taken away? Harmless photo ... or serious endangerment?

post-5555-088498100%201277880860_thumb.jpg

post-5555-088498100 1277880860_thumb.jpg

Guest Medicinal Patient

Maybe she had a lapse in judgement but taking the kid away from her is just crazy as so many have suggested. I like a comment made on the site that said "its no different than a kid holding a beer bottle" And there is endless photos of that on the web without this kind of outrage. We have a long ways to go. Well I just thought I would share as it was in my inbox this past morning.

Archived