400 W Hph

i have 8 cindy 99 that just came through the soil.everyone says

to use flo to veg..why can't i use the bigger lights to veg..seems like

it would be better.thanks for help..... :unsure:

Personally, I veg under a 400 watt mh... With wonderful results. Make sure you are getting them close enough without burning them...Hope this helps!!! :)

I clone and veg under florecents but when the big lights come on for flowering plants, I put them in together but under the 400w. I rotate my plants according to age and progression. Starting under the 400w directly, then outside a 600w to stir it up more all the while adding more nutrients as I go, (bubbleponics)a child drinks milk and works its way up to steak, so a plant grows, I then take it under the 600w and then it finally graduates to the 1000w that is produced when you have a 400w and 600w next to each other. It works great for me and the buds are tight. Think of spring when the sun isn't so strong, then high during the summer and then it backs away in fall. July signals change of light, it starts getting darker earlier, it gets them motivated and flowering, that is the stage you keep it under a 1000w until she is almost done, then you move her under a 600w and remove the chemicals (leaching) and she will cry and put out sooooo much resin and bud (3tier and your done)Add Molassass 2 tablespoons per gallon of clean rain water shake it good and your plant will love it and make a run for more bud. Alas she is done as the sun fades away and she is finished! Enjoy! You can use this same for growing in dirt. I do both and it is astounding to many when they see the end results. Potency is always great!

Have a wonderful time growing.

Archived