Sentanced Ouid Case

Harleybo

Hello again MMMA, i've been recently sentanced to "impaired driving". A plea bargain from OUID. Because i had a prior offense of possesion of MJ, i was nailed with 1 year PO, 360 hours community service, mental health and substanse abuse counseling, 1200$+ fines. I would have fought it, but unfortunately i had a pisspoor court appointed attorney who was not sympathetic to my case.. He did Less than nothing to help me, and i am lucky I'm not in jail... the only reason im not is because im employed full time. Now, being on probation, dealing with juggling a physically taxing job 40+ hours a week while also working a Mandatory 16+ hours per week community service, not too mention the 2-6 hours per week counseling.... What happened to my life??? all because i drove home from my caregivers?? IN any other medical state, theres a threshhold of 15 NG/L blood....I was at 12!!!! is there any way I can do anything to help get my life back on track?? please email me due to mobil internet, thank you for any opinions or suggestions of routes that i could take....also, could i appeal this??

thank you all for your concern,

scott c.

(cheese_willy@hotmail.com)

Hello again MMMA, i've been recently sentanced to "impaired driving". A plea bargain from OUID. Because i had a prior offense of possesion of MJ, i was nailed with 1 year PO, 360 hours community service, mental health and substanse abuse counseling, 1200$+ fines. I would have fought it, but unfortunately i had a pisspoor court appointed attorney who was not sympathetic to my case.. He did Less than nothing to help me, and i am lucky I'm not in jail... the only reason im not is because im employed full time. Now, being on probation, dealing with juggling a physically taxing job 40+ hours a week while also working a Mandatory 16+ hours per week community service, not too mention the 2-6 hours per week counseling.... What happened to my life??? all because i drove home from my caregivers?? IN any other medical state, theres a threshhold of 15 NG/L blood....I was at 12!!!! is there any way I can do anything to help get my life back on track?? please email me due to mobil internet, thank you for any opinions or suggestions of routes that i could take....also, could i appeal this??

thank you all for your concern,

scott c.

(cheese_willy@hotmail.com)

I am sorry, but you took the plea, you accepted quilt and all fines that come along with it. Just finish out your probation, and if anything happens again, DONT TAKE THE PLEA! ALWAYS TAKE YOUR CASE IN FRONT OF A JURY OF YOUR PEERS. That is the only way it will be a little fair for you... Sorry you are dealing with this stuff, but if you had your card or paperwork, you should of never took a plea. Michigan has Zero Tolerance DUID law, but our MMMA has a little part in it, any laws and acts inconsistent with this act are void. So the Zero Tolerance DUID law has no bearing on us medical patients, BUT, driving under the influence is in the MMMA and you can not do that...

unfortunately my court date was too soon, and i had a non-sympathetic court appointed attorney. it was too much of a gamble taking it to trial.. i thought, " at least this way i get a plea bargain".. but now, is there any way i can appeal it?? or something..

Archived