Finding A Caregiver

libralady

I have had two different caregivers and it seemed to me that once I signed prices went up or the caregiver vanishes !I need to find a reliable caregiver in my area where and how do I go about this!

I pride myself on having great relationships with my patients and always conducting buisness in a "somewhat" professional manner ;) I wont ever bullsh*t you on anything (time frames, prices, quality of each strain) and will always keep you posted to any changes. I understand the wide range of patient's unique situations and needs... I will adapt to yours. I have a dependable vehicle and am willing to make deliveries, prefer to actually. I make honey oil, hash, and medibles (most cooked to order, but I'll attempt any reasonable request!)

If you are still looking for a caregiver or anyone else out there is interested... Or even just have some questions about the caregiver process, please send me a PM.

I just recently got a computer and internet access from home or I would have been on here much sooner. I am active in the community and have been networking with several other caregivers for almost a year now. As a reference; a patient of mine offered to be used as a reference. Feel free to contact him with any questions as well, his user name is: capoalto.

Good luck in your search and best wishes!

Bunny

hey,

i am a caregiver in grand rapids, i have a multitude of strains we work in the kent county area our prices done fluctuate. and we have a few openings available (i actually work with 3 caregivers together) if you are interested we are professional and courtious, and a few of us are patients ourselves.

if you are interested send me an email to

westmichigancaregiver@gmail.com

i can get you straightened up no problem

Archived