Looking For A Doctor

Hello everyone....

I am looking for a doctor in the Metro Detroit area that someone here could refer me too... I am uninsured at the moment, so I would like to go to a doctor that has been tried and true and doesn't want to just take my cash and deny me.

I have been diagnosed with Spinal stenosis, depression and anxiety, I also get migrane headaches only around the time of my cycle. (sorry guys) :)

Can someone out here recommend a doctor or clinic? I have heard okay things about the Tel-Ford walk in clinic in Dearborn Hgts, so if anyone has used them or heard of them I'd love to hear from you too! I am glad I came across this site, thanks a bunch!!

Hello everyone....

I am looking for a doctor in the Metro Detroit area that someone here could refer me too... I am uninsured at the moment, so I would like to go to a doctor that has been tried and true and doesn't want to just take my cash and deny me.

I have been diagnosed with Spinal stenosis, depression and anxiety, I also get migrane headaches only around the time of my cycle. (sorry guys) :)

Can someone out here recommend a doctor or clinic? I have heard okay things about the Tel-Ford walk in clinic in Dearborn Hgts, so if anyone has used them or heard of them I'd love to hear from you too! I am glad I came across this site, thanks a bunch!!

420Peace JustJulie,

I would contact GreenTreesDetroit

(313)967-9999

Archived