Medical Marijuana Inc Begins Silverdome Booth Sales Today

One small step ...?

Or, maybe more like ... one GIANT LEAP ...!?

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/medical-marijuana-inc-begins-silverdome-booth-sales-today-2010-07-26?reflink=MW_news_stmp

Either way, I'm bettin' - not many of us would've seen THAT coming, not tooo, too long ago, eh?

FREE The CURE!

And, SHARE The HARVEST

Medical Marijuana Inc's Turnkey Collective Solution

Medical Marijuana Inc's Turnkey Collective Solution ensures that collectives operate within the guidelines of all laws and regulations regarding the tracking of the cannabis from grow cycle to final distribution. By employing Medical Marijuana Inc's closed loop, patent pending, tracking system, it can be shown to authorities and collectives alike that the source of their supply was an active member of the collective.

I have to say, THAT part sounds a bit "suspicious".

FREE The CURE!

Medical Marijuana Inc's Turnkey Collective Solution

Medical Marijuana Inc's Turnkey Collective Solution ensures that collectives operate within the guidelines of all laws and regulations regarding the tracking of the cannabis from grow cycle to final distribution. By employing Medical Marijuana Inc's closed loop, patent pending, tracking system, it can be shown to authorities and collectives alike that the source of their supply was an active member of the collective.

I have to say, THAT part sounds a bit "suspicious".

FREE The CURE!

Archived