Where Can I Grow?

Hey everyone i am a registered patient with the state, my land lord recently told me i am not allowed to grow my plants on his property. I have a friend who is also a registered patient that grows his 12 plants in a locked room in his home. Would it be legal for me to move my plants to his home in this locked room. Keep my papers there lable all plants to whom they belong to.. etc...

The law states....

"if the qualifying patient has not specified that a primary caregiver will be allowed under state law to cultivate marihuana for

the qualifying patient, 12 marihuana plants kept in an enclosed, locked facility. Any incidental amount of

seeds, stalks, and unusable roots shall also be allowed under state law and shall not be included in this

amount."

There are no legestics saying you have to grow on your property......

any advice would be much appreciated.

Thank YOU

You could always name him your CG. Yes there are no logistics saying where you have to grow, just in a closed locked facility for the most part. But with mis-interpretations of the law on the LEO's side could hurt your friend and put him thru court, where you would have to prove that what was going on was legal. I would say, name him as your CG till you can get in a place that you can grow in. You can always go and help with stuff and you and your friend would be safer in my honest opinion.

I see. Well that brings another point, because he is not 21, and he has extra plants at his house, will they mess with him if he shows that they are yours. I would say, maybe a separate locked room, aside from his that is Clearly stated that its your room, and you take care of the contents of that room. But that is if he has the space. You should be able to do it, and might get the case dismissed IF your friend did get raided, but many factors go thru my mind. Good luck in what you decide and I hope everything works out for you.

Archived