New Batch Of Clones

dlovas

Just made a few clones of these awesome strains. The Shishkaberry finishes in about 48-54 days and is high yielding and super saturated in trichomes. great fruity berry smell. Great for the resins as well. One of my favorite girls. Also took some more of c99 x Apollo everyone seems to love the Apollo x C99. G13 x DC will purp up under cool nights and the Deep Chunk is mentioned in the CannaBible. call for inquiries 248-818-3967. -david, I only work with patients sorry CG's I read the law as p2p as kosher.

For a full list of my strains go to my profile under the about me tab.

Just made a few clones of these awesome strains. The Shishkaberry finishes in about 48-54 days and is high yielding and super saturated in trichomes. great fruity berry smell. Great for the resins as well. One of my favorite girls. Also took some more of c99 x Apollo everyone seems to love the Apollo x C99. G13 x DC will purp up under cool nights and the Deep Chunk is mentioned in the CannaBible. call for inquiries 248-818-3967. -david, I only work with patients sorry CG's I read the law as p2p as kosher.

For a full list of my strains go to my profile under the about me tab.

And forgot to list Blueberry x AK47

Archived