Seeking Grand Rapids Cc Membership

ChopTop

Hey everyone I am only here for a couple weeks now and looking to be a caregiver, I'm looking for a compassion club to meet some others and mingle and learn some ins and outs of this business. Everyone here or most seem to be around detroit. I'm willing to travel 50 miles or so to find a club closest to me. If there aren't any aroound here would a caretaker be willing to talk to me ina more private setting?

Thank you for your time.

Guest Medicinal Patient

Hey everyone I am only here for a couple weeks now and looking to be a caregiver, I'm looking for a compassion club to meet some others and mingle and learn some ins and outs of this business. Everyone here or most seem to be around detroit. I'm willing to travel 50 miles or so to find a club closest to me. If there aren't any aroound here would a caretaker be willing to talk to me ina more private setting?

Thank you for your time.

Welcome to the boards ChopTop. I too am in GR trying to get more info on the local CC. There seems to be a lack of info on this club and those who run it don't seem to want to advertise this location to us. I am told by a few people that at the GR CC they sell for 20bucks a gram which is asinine imo. But I am sure other members could help you out much much less. I think its about time a new club in our area is formed. Until then, I hear Mid Michigan Compassion Club which is just up past Rockford is very friendly and they have a large membership following with laid back people. Here is their website... http://midmichigancompassionclub.org/ Good Luck! Peace

Archived