Mobile Dispensary (Looking For Partners)

akeeeno

Hi,

I'm wondering if anyone here in the Lansing or East Lansing area would like to team up to form a mobile dispensary. I've read the rules and regulations thoroughly but would like somebody with a little more legal expertise and/or dispensary experience to join this venture.

Why join? Well, I've started a couple different tech businesses and have a great proprietary system/platform to provide patients with easy access to their medicine.

If you're interested, please contact me or leave your email. Serious inquiries only please.

Hi,

I'm wondering if anyone here in the Lansing or East Lansing area would like to team up to form a mobile dispensary. I've read the rules and regulations thoroughly but would like somebody with a little more legal expertise and/or dispensary experience to join this venture.

Why join? Well, I've started a couple different tech businesses and have a great proprietary system/platform to provide patients with easy access to their medicine.

If you're interested, please contact me or leave your email. Serious inquiries only please.

Would you mind posting links on Dispensary legislature in Michigan?

Guest Wayne

man.... wouldn't touch that venture with a 10 foot pole

i'm still confused on how dispensaries are operating in the first place. but, if they are getting away with it, more power to em

If they don't get away with it more power to the prohibitionists. Dispensaries are just doing their part in protecting our newly granted rights. Win, win situation for sure!!!! Just look at how liberal Ann Arbor is getting behind us. On our way now.

Guest finallyfree09

how is this link important as far as dispensary rules go? there is nothing from the state govt about dispensaries besides the fact that the mdch says they are illegal and so do the state police.

i would like to see dispensaries become an accepted business throughout the state but rite now..... bad timing to start one unless you are HEAVILY lawyered up and have thousands of dollars at your disposal to pay for the lawyers.

good luck

man.... wouldn't touch that venture with a 10 foot pole

That's how I feel. It seems to say d-e-a surveillance to me, but I could be wrong.

i'm still confused on how dispensaries are operating in the first place. but, if they are getting away with it, more power to em

I'm still very confused about them as well.

i would like to see dispensaries become an accepted business throughout the state but rite now..... bad timing to start one unless you are HEAVILY lawyered up and have thousands of dollars at your disposal to pay for the lawyers.

good luck

Again, that's how I feel, too. Also, on that scale, if the feds come calling, at the very least, I'm thinking mandatory 4 to 6 yrs, maybe? I know they are in operation, but still. I have a few suspicions on why some are still in operation and that it's only a matter of time for others. Also, keep in mind some undercovers stay undercover for a looong time.

Some compassion clubs have been shut down. So many people just do not understand that even if visible LEO is not there, undercovers could be and if not, there is something called an informant. I also figure someone takes down plate numbers for people who go to compassion club meetings and in and out of dispensaries. Kind of a "Why go looking for them when they come to you?"

These are my suspicions.

Always stay within the law. Never, at all, never, ever, never, ever do something you should not.

how is this link important as far as dispensary rules go? there is nothing from the state govt about dispensaries besides the fact that the mdch says they are illegal and so do the state police.

good luck

you are very right you wont find any thing on dispensarys in the law perhaps he needs to think that thru a little better and he should not tell leo whats he wants to do...lol

I have some respect for the legit ( non rip off) dispensaries, IDK how they operate, they must be layered up pretty heavy but even that won't always keep you out of jail.

Does any one know if there is any dispensary laws being looked at by the state? Then they could collect proper fees and taxes. The sales tax issue for caregivers seems strange, people were asking on other posts.

Caregivers are not selling MM they are selling there services which should not have sales tax associated I Think.

Does any one know if there is any dispensary laws being looked at by the state? Then they could collect proper fees and taxes. The sales tax issue for caregivers seems strange, people were asking on other posts.

To law enforcement always looking into dispensaries. Please, please know that there is a legitimate need for dispensaries. Here's one example.

If you are a parent, especially in law enforcement, and you realize that your once vibrant young and budding teenager, someone you love more than life itself, was suddenly struck with a usually terminal illness and you watched this budding child, who may or may not beat cancer. As a law enforcement official, maybe you and your family members don't wish to be listed as caregivers (plant growers) or you don't care if you are listed or not, but you do not want it to get out that you or a family member are growing medicinal marijuana, so you value and thankfully are able to use a convenient dispensary. When you see the toll chemo and cancer treatments take on your child, wife, girlfriend, boyfriend, loved one, you may at one point be willing to accept any form of safe treatment that can assist with nausea, pain, and weight loss. Or, maybe you realize you cannot wait for months for your plants to start growing and you don't want to take a chance in causing another to commit a crime to get the marijuana that you realize can be a vital help. This is just one of many examples how dispensaries are useful and in dire need. They also need to be accessible easily to people. It's not fair a sick person, or their caretaker, has to drive hundreds of miles to get their medicinal marijuana or accessories.

So, so, so very sadly, sometimes, as humans, the only way a person gains understanding is when they, unfortunately, have to experience pain and suffering up close and personally. Sometimes it is the only way for the eyes to see and ears to ear, for the first time ever.

It is understandable how dispensaries will be more so under scrutiny, but dispensaries are ran by people and people are people, good and bad, some idiots, some not, in any nationality, any religion, any income level, as in law enforcement - there are some LEO that disgrace and shame their profession, families, & fellow officers, while at the same time there are good, unrecognized daily heroes, and understandably respected law enforcement officials who put their life on the line every single day.

Times are changing. Rome fell because Rome never changed. Awareness is growing. Truth is coming out. How is it that marijuana is deemed illegal, period, but under federal law, even for medicinal purposes, yet the federal government found it an acceptable and lawful practice to intentionally expose or give past military members numerous drugs, not just marijuana, and intentionally exposed black military men to syphilis (an STD), not telling them what it was and intentionally did not treat them for it, causing numerous health problems. I believe the last of that law suite was completed around 10 years ago to the last survivor. They still continued to treat human beings as their experimental rat lab animals with testing medication for chemical warfare in the last 20 years. A large number of military families at one of the military bases in the United States had a large and consistent number of birth defects after their active duty spouse was injected with something they, to this day unless something changed, feel they do not have to divulge. The same federal government that says MM is unsafe, harmful, sinful, immoral, and wrong to allow medical marijuana to be legally recognized under federal law.

Archived