Edible Indemnity Warning

After hearing the news from a friend last night I did some searching and found the news about the Senates vote to make possesion of edibles a doubly serious legal issue.

After sleeping on it I woke up with this solution rolling in my mind. Why not package cookies, butter, lollipops, etc...in childproof pill bottles. These bottles are available from many sources and come in all sizes. A quick modification with a drill would make packaging lollies an easy task and cookies could stack easily in a large pill bottle.

Pass it around-pass it around. It seems to me that the time and cost of taking the extra precaution will be worth the effort if it saves one patient or caregiver from this prosecution that clearly bends our protection from being charged twice for the same offence.

Images of the other types of candy that is available like kiddie cigs, penis shaped pops and gun shaped gummies flooded my head and made me silently exclaim 'what the ----' :growl:

So take care and be safe out there!

Hempmerican

• 3 weeks later...

Boy, I'm glad I saw your post. I guess we will see where this goes after the fall recess. I, like many others, have a future in the edible side of things and dearly hope that this is'nt the resurgence of the reefer madness mentality. Not only is it disinformation, but they would be taking away a very positive method of medicating. Smoking is not an option for some people, and to take that away from them would be a sin.

Aside from that, I read an article about about a little boy who was on about 13 different prescriptions and he and his mother could get rid of all of them for a small chunk of a cannabrownie every three to five days. So, I guess, in the Senates eyes a bong might have been more suitable for that little guy.

Archived