Danny From The Boyne Group

Sandy_Eggo

Hello everyone,

Just a note to some here that read and attend the Boyne City groups meetings. One of the original founders of the group, Danny, was just on the phone with me and i have been informed by him that due to his health issues, he has retired from tattooing and is letting go the lease on the Boyne Groups building. His health has deteriorated, and he will no longer be hosting meetings or maintaining membership in the group. For all group info he askes that you contact Jim Sells in Gaylord for meeting times and places. Danny and his wife, Jolene, are concentrating on their patients needs and getting Danny's condition under control again. Danny and Jolene asked me to say to everyone here who found the group through this site, thank you all for attending our meetings and making so many people happy at them. The meetings were always filled with kind people who seemingly really cared about the well being of others. Jolene and Danny will miss everyone, they made good friends there and look forward to working with those that stay in contact.

The group will miss them both, We will miss their compassion and benevolent attitudes toward their patients and anyone that visited the group. Danny's butter and edibles were always enjoyed by the group for no charge. We will also miss their meds, that were always available at the fairest terms. Good luck , Danny and jolene.

on a personal note, I met Jolene and Danny. I like them and will be keeping in touch with them, they both proved to me that there are some folks in this state that care not about their own personal bottom line, but care about the patients under their care. At times though, Danny can come off hard and kind of like a jerk. I think it was his way of finding who was really sick, and who was sponging for profits.

I will wait for Jim to call and let us all know where the next meeting will be held and I will support the Boyne Group as I always do.

Thanks for reading this note Y'all, and see you soon at a meeting

Archived