Laughter Is The Best Medicine

So what could be better than getting the kids to bed (or the dog, cat, whatever), fixing a nice big bowl of some sweet snacks, then fixing a nice big bowl of some good green, then settling in to watch Comedy Central's Roast of David Hasselhoff? If you've never watched one of these roasts before...you don't know what you're missing. MMJ might be the BEST medicine, but laughter is a close second, and these guys are not short on great jokes. And the fact that they are all at "The Hoff's" expense just makes them even better and they certainly are not going to be short on fodder. It's on tonight at 10pm est. For all those who have been down in the dumps over legal issues or money issues...take an evening off to laugh...it'll help, I guarantee it!

edited:WARNING: if you are sensitive to cussing, profanity, or "dirty" humor, this might not be for you...

These roasts are truly funny! I cant wait for Lisa Lampinalli (sp). She is my favorite roaster. And Seth McFairlan (sp) is going to be there too. A must watch for me!

If she's your fav you should watch her stand-up routine....its been on comedy central lately along w/ some of the other "roasters" routines. funny stuff!

If she's your fav you should watch her stand-up routine....its been on comedy central lately along w/ some of the other "roasters" routines. funny stuff!

lol, ya I have seen most of her stand up on comedy central and on you tube, she just has the best personality at the roasts, that is why she is my favorite roaster.

The roast was hilarious and the Hoff took it quite well....much better than Pam Anderson took the jokes about her. Come on, though, if you're Pam Anderson at a Comedy Central Roast, you gotta expect somebody to make jokes about your b**bs and that infamous video you made with Tommy Lee, right? Looking forward to next year's...can't wait to see who they roast next!

Archived