Trimming In Veg?

migreen

Consider yourself lucky and don't complain! Just gently pull the tips down and let the others have some light,if you do this every day it will eventually branch out from the middle and you get new tops! You can tie the tall branches and even out the canopy! Don't cut anything off except the bottom crap. Be gentle and only bend slightly and only on the fresh grow otherwise you might snap a branch! Trimming is only a term when we're harvesting! Sheesh!I usually tie one end and bend slightly pulling the string around the trunk near the bottom and then bring the string up to the other side where you can tie it to another branch you want to bend. This will allow other branches more light. Have fun but don't "trim" until you got a Bud Harvested! LOL

Peace and Love

Consider yourself lucky and don't complain! Just gently pull the tips down and let the others have some light,if you do this every day it will eventually branch out from the middle and you get new tops! You can tie the tall branches and even out the canopy! Don't cut anything off except the bottom crap. Be gentle and only bend slightly and only on the fresh grow otherwise you might snap a branch! Trimming is only a term when we're harvesting! Sheesh!I usually tie one end and bend slightly pulling the string around the trunk near the bottom and then bring the string up to the other side where you can tie it to another branch you want to bend. This will allow other branches more light. Have fun but don't "trim" until you got a Bud Harvested! LOL

Peace and Love

I agree with this guy!

+ what I said in another post

The large fan leaves are not "sucker leaves" at all. They are capable of producing simple and complex carbos that contribute to new growth. Also in no way is cutting a larger fan leaf so the smaller ones can get more light a sound practice. A bigger leaf = more photon receptors = more energy production.

keeping lush green foliage until harvest will promote more bud growth then any pruning technique

lollipopping?? Never heard of the term. If you talking about using a FIM or Bonzi technique, then yes. FIM (f**k I Missed)is when you trim the new growth off to make the plant grow multiple branches and become more bush like. Bonzi is the same technique with more precision. Cutting off the new growth at the base of it to cause two branches to grow out instead of multiple. HOWEVER, I wouldnt use these techniques on all you plants. Experiment with one and see how it does with the strain your growing. The growth will be slowed a little after trimming, so dont be worried if after a week they havent grown in size. As for the original post, Dont cut your plants. Leave as much green on them as your space will provide. The more green there is now, the more bud will be there later. PEACE

Archived