Getting Started

el camino

I've been registered for a couple of months now and would like to become a caregiver.

I see a lot of classes available which I'm sure are good. But I believe that most of this could easily be a self education process. After I post this I will check for meetings that I could attend to get started but would welcome any knowledgeable direction offered. I know nothing and don't want to squander limited resources.

At this point I have a location which I own free and clear and do not want to risk forfeiture due to an oversight. Wayne County west side

I've been registered for a couple of months now and would like to become a caregiver.

I see a lot of classes available which I'm sure are good. But I believe that most of this could easily be a self education process. After I post this I will check for meetings that I could attend to get started but would welcome any knowledgeable direction offered. I know nothing and don't want to squander limited resources.

At this point I have a location which I own free and clear and do not want to risk forfeiture due to an oversight. Wayne County west side

why do you want to be a caregiver you can grow 12 plants and have 2.5 oz of your own have you started a grow for yourself yet that would be where i would start than if all went well you find someone to care give for growing is costly to do work for your self first

Archived