Hello!

Just wanted to say hi to everyone. I applied for my Marijuana Card last week but i think i did it wrong.

I printed all the forms, signed everything and sent it to my doctor. But I heard that he has to not only qualify my condition "Hep-C", he also has to see me and recommend that Marijuana would be a benifit for me to use, and i know he won't say that.

He will have to tell them that i have Hep-C, a qualifying condition, but he won't recommend Marijuana.

I think it's really crap,,, I guess i have to travel all the way to Ann Arbor and shell out 200 bucks to see a doctor that will 'recommend' Marijuana and confirm that my medical condition will allow me to use some "GOOD" marijuana medicine for a change. I live in Lansing and I don't think there is a doctor in this city that would see me. Medicare won't cover the visit,,,,it just sucks, the hoops I have to jump through to get this card. CHRIPE SAKE im dieing of a qualifying condition and my doctor still won't fill the recommendation form out so i can get the card,,,you watch.

Guest Find a display name

Just wanted to say hi to everyone. I applied for my Marijuana Card last week but i think i did it wrong.

I printed all the forms, signed everything and sent it to my doctor. But I heard that he has to not only qualify my condition "Hep-C", he also has to see me and recommend that Marijuana would be a benifit for me to use, and i know he won't say that.

He will have to tell them that i have Hep-C, a qualifying condition, but he won't recommend Marijuana.

I think it's really crap,,, I guess i have to travel all the way to Ann Arbor and shell out 200 bucks to see a doctor that will 'recommend' Marijuana and confirm that my medical condition will allow me to use some "GOOD" marijuana medicine for a change. I live in Lansing and I don't think there is a doctor in this city that would see me. Medicare won't cover the visit,,,,it just sucks, the hoops I have to jump through to get this card. CHRIPE SAKE im dieing of a qualifying condition and my doctor still won't fill the recommendation form out so i can get the card,,,you watch.

Guest Find a display name

You do what you have to do. Most everyone here had to pay a price to get what they wanted thats just the way it is. First thing you need to do is get all your drs records that show your condition or you will be making more then one trip. Its worth the process once you get there:)

have fath i sent you an email i can help

Archived