Rick Jones Grand Rapids Is Taking Your Rights Away

Leon

RICK JONES GRAND RAPIDS IS TAKING YOUR RIGHTS AWAY

here has written legislation to stop compassion clubs from allowing patients to smoke on the premises.

Here is how he responded to a friend of mine...............

Here is Rick Jones response to my email....

My bill says nothing about banning marijuana clubs where medical marijuana is not used. I have no issue with groups meeting at clubs to discuss different methods of medicating. I strictly have an issue with medicating, then driving. I also have said many times that the people of Michigan have spoken and I will not try to stop the use of medical marijuana. Perhaps the people that are angry about me introducing this legislation need to read the bills and listen to me describe them as opposed to believing what other tell them.

Thanks.

-Rick

27 August

EVERYONE NEEDs TO TAKE 4 MINS AND EMAIL HIM TO STOP WRITING DUMB LAWS FOR SOMETHING HE KNOWS NOTHING ABOUT rickjones@house.mi.gov

ELL HIM TO LEAVE THE CLUBS ALONE AND FOCUS ON CREATING JOBS. IF YOU SHUT DOWN MEDICAL MARIJUANA CLUBS YOU NEED TO SHUT DOWN BARS FIRST. DO A STUDY OF PEOPLE KILLED BY ALCOHOL VS MEDICAL MARIJUANA BEFORE YOU CREATE STUPID BILLS FROM THE HIP!

RICK JONES GRAND RAPIDS IS TAKING YOUR RIGHTS AWAY

here has written legislation to stop compassion clubs from allowing patients to smoke on the premises.

Here is how he responded to a friend of mine...............

Here is Rick Jones response to my email....

My bill says nothing about banning marijuana clubs where medical marijuana is not used. I have no issue with groups meeting at clubs to discuss different methods of medicating. I strictly have an issue with medicating, then driving. I also have said many times that the people of Michigan have spoken and I will not try to stop the use of medical marijuana. Perhaps the people that are angry about me introducing this legislation need to read the bills and listen to me describe them as opposed to believing what other tell them.

Thanks.

-Rick

27 August

EVERYONE NEEDs TO TAKE 4 MINS AND EMAIL HIM TO STOP WRITING DUMB LAWS FOR SOMETHING HE KNOWS NOTHING ABOUT rickjones@house.mi.gov

ELL HIM TO LEAVE THE CLUBS ALONE AND FOCUS ON CREATING JOBS. IF YOU SHUT DOWN MEDICAL MARIJUANA CLUBS YOU NEED TO SHUT DOWN BARS FIRST. DO A STUDY OF PEOPLE KILLED BY ALCOHOL VS MEDICAL MARIJUANA BEFORE YOU CREATE STUPID BILLS FROM THE HIP!

you did read what he said no smoking and driving thats what he is saying and hes right compashion clubs should not allow smoking on site besides if it is a puplic you cant smoke anyway

We already have a law about smoking and driving. What about the people that are there but are not driving? What about a bar were people have a beer and leave? And I am not advocating one smoke in public. All the clubs I have heard about that smoke do so in the members only section of the club.

We already have a law about smoking and driving. What about the people that are there but are not driving? What about a bar were people have a beer and leave? And I am not advocating one smoke in public. All the clubs I have heard about that smoke do so in the members only section of the club.

is there any place in the medical world because thats what it is medical not a bar for recrecation not a club for social things where patients come together and take ther meds what a group of people getting togher to take pills or shots let me know

Archived