Pain Log

elklake

Im sure Ive asked before but I have a friend that needs help badly. He has had no money for years so no medical records. He does have an accurate pain log. Are thier any doctors willing to accept a pain log in lou of medical records. He is in the traverse city area. I will drive him wherever we need to go to get him legal so he can supply his own meds. I heard there was a doc. in cadillac that will do this but cant find any info on it. Please help.

Please give us a call. In some cases, we don't need medical records. Check out our website for more information. Have your friend call (866)747-1184...they will be able to put your friend in touch with one of our doctors. Once your friend talks with the doc, a determination will be made if your friend will qualify or not. The good news is that the phone consultation is free. The website is www.southlakemedicalgroup.com

Good Luck!

hi ya elklake,you can try chronic certification center in TC.From what they told me was a doctor would see me without records and diagnose me there.they charge $200.00 ,but they said something about an easy payment plan.1/2 down then other half later.but check with them to be sure...231-421-8000.....3291 racquet club drive ,logan valley.First road on right(kinda hard to find,i went to compassionate care ,that's not it ..)

I had my records ,just no cash,due to severe back pain and arthritis,(hard to work when you can't move :jig: )i also heard of and upcoming event to raise money for people who cant afford certification ,but I haven't heard anymore about it,i will post the flyer.....peace and hope this info helps :geek:

Thanks for the info, I will try these and any more you guys can reccomend. I appreciate all the help. I will do whatever it takes to help this man. Its hard for me to feel good about finaly getting my card when I have to watch my good friend suffer.Im doin all the leg work I can for this man. I will drive him wherever it takes and pay for his cert. No im not trying to sign him as a patient, I just know this man really needs help. Thanks.

Thanks for the info, I will try these and any more you guys can reccomend. I appreciate all the help. I will do whatever it takes to help this man. Its hard for me to feel good about finaly getting my card when I have to watch my good friend suffer.Im doin all the leg work I can for this man. I will drive him wherever it takes and pay for his cert. No im not trying to sign him as a patient, I just know this man really needs help. Thanks.

awesome elk ....people helping people...that's what this world needs more of!

Archived