Sharing A Location With Another Cg

nkprthrd

I understand that a CG has to keep all plants in a locked facility, but does access by multiple CGs make a difference? A couple friends and I are considering a shared location. Three separate unlocked areas for each of our stuff once inside the main area all behind one locked door.

Would this be a legal setup or would we each need a secondary lock? Can the secondary locks be keyed alike?

Amen! Is co-growing worth it to you if the three of you get to serve your sentences--probably no more than five years--in conjoining cells? Not said in a sh*tty way but the lack of attention to the DEA's focus on big ops, which for them begins at 99 plants at one address, amazes me. They focus on conspiracy, any everybody who contributed to the 99 being there is all potentially liable for the same prosecution and sentence. Play "Smugglers blues" more often, my friends had it on the radio--actually 8 track tape--when DEA knocked on their door and 22 years later--first offense--he and they are still confined for 156 plants, drug paraphernalia and a gun with no bullets. The strange part was my friend was the youngest and not geared in yet so he said, "Hey who? And yelled to the homeboys "Bring your coin up and tip the man. The pizza's here!" And the same incredible blase attitude roward the Feds and andatory minimums applies many years later to plant count, and total pounds on hand. It accounts for the current prosecutions in Califoria of dispensary operators who closed up two years ago and ffget all about ther business to have the Justice Department suddenly pop up, suing them for millions of dollars of transactions, which exceed Federal poundages.

Archived