Wnem News Story That Aired At 4:20 P.m.

mizerman

Someone more computer literate than I could probably figure out a way to post this story on this site.

Anyway, it aired on my television at precisely 4:20 p.m.

The story was about Medical Marijuana ICE CREAM. It was from dispensaries in California and it went on to say that only people with cards could obtain it and that you couldn't eat the ice cream on the premises ;)

So, to my tech-savvy friends on here - please post the story!

Peace & Many thanks,

Mizerman :D

Someone more computer literate than I could probably figure out a way to post this story on this site.

The story was about Medical Marijuana ICE CREAM. It was from dispensaries in California and it went on to say that only people with cards could obtain it and that you couldn't eat the ice cream on the premises ;)

Peace & Many thanks,

Just curious about something. Why did this post of mine end up under the heading of GROW ROOM TOPICS?

I have no idea how to even go about selecting the topic you want the post to be in. Hence, I don't post original content - just reply to others...

Peace & Many thanks,

Just insert a hyperlink and you can add it on your own.

Archived