Clones Needed Metro Detroit Willing To Drive...

Jace

Hey Everyone I haven't been on in a very long time, but I remember how helpful this site and the compassion clubs had been for me. I ran into some issues and had to take down my room as well as get rid of some very rare cuts :(...easy come easy go as they say...I am however able to get back into things so I figured cuttings would be the way to go and MMMA would be my best option in my search...I was wondering if anyone happens to have a cut of any Oh and yes I am a card caring patient, have been for sometime now...

1. OG Kush(Fire, Ghost, Larry, SFV, Raskal, Tahoe...etc)

2. Head Seeds Casey Jones

3. BOG SourBubble

4. CatPiss

5. Strawberry Cream

6. Strawberry Diesel

7. Sour Diesel

8. DNA/Reserva Privada OG Kush #18

9. Bubba Kush (pre 98, Katsu)

I know there are seed companies that sell these as S1 and so on , I am trying to get cuts so I can start a lil faster, any help would be appreciated, please no troll or negativity...

Hey Everyone I haven't been on in a very long time, but I remember how helpful this site and the compassion clubs had been for me. I ran into some issues and had to take down my room as well as get rid of some very rare cuts :(...easy come easy go as they say...I am however able to get back into things so I figured cuttings would be the way to go and MMMA would be my best option in my search...I was wondering if anyone happens to have a cut of any

1. OG Kush(Fire, Ghost, Larry, SFV, Raskal, Tahoe...etc)

2. Head Seeds Casey Jones

3. BOG SourBubble

4. CatPiss

5. Strawberry Cream

6. Strawberry Diesel

7. Sour Diesel

8. DNA/Reserva Privada OG Kush #18

9. Bubba Kush (pre 98, Katsu)

I know there are seed companies that sell these as S1 and so on , I am trying to get cuts so I can start a lil faster, any help would be appreciated, please no troll or negativity...

I have strawberry cough Kyle kushmen cut and Dutch passion version of strawberry cough. and OG kush x Burmese kush by TH Seeds. I would order some cheap beans from cannaCopia or Beanho both very reasonable breeders.

I have strawberry cough Kyle kushmen cut and Dutch passion version of strawberry cough. and OG kush x Burmese kush by TH Seeds. I would order some cheap beans from cannaCopia or Beanho both very reasonable breeders.

Hey dlovas, I actually had ran across a few of your post while getting reacquainted with this forum again and was gonna pm you about the Kyle cut, when I first joined MMMA I was looking for that cut and couldn't find anyone with it lol...glad you posted...I would be interested in the Cough..pm me please...

I am looking for some good clones myself. Something good for pain.

I was thinking 2 mother plants of diff strains, 1 for day and 1 for night.

The idea is to do a perpetual personal grow based off a system I saw on this site.

If you can make the drive, you should come down to Ann Arbor Health Collective- a large variety of clones available.

If you can make the drive, you should come down to Ann Arbor Health Collective- a large variety of clones available.

Hey Rob, i called Ann Arbor and was told to check out the Facebook page to see a list and so I did, but they don't have the prices and didn't want to give them to me over the phone its a 30-45 min drive for me not really worth it if I don't even know if i will be able to afford the clone...but thanks anyway for the advice...

Archived