Free The Prisoners From The Prison

As much as my spirit is repulsed by mass-religeon and it's endless wars and contentions (for blood-profits of mammon and the Worldly Bank of London and all her subsidiaries throughout america and the rest of the otherwise FREE earth) ...

at least as much as mass-government of the free-spirited soul is an abomination to all peace loving, compassionate individuals ...

Sometimes I just feel compelled to re-state things already mass-published in popular books perpetually reproduced by mass-religeous government entities, such as this:

Free us, oh Yahweh, from evil people: save us from the violent people who imagine mischief in their hearts; and always gang up for a fight. They’ve sharpened their tongues like the fangs of a serpent, whose poison is in their words.

Selah!

Keep us, oh Yahweh, from the hands of the sinful; save us from violent people who intend to defeat what we do. People who think they are better than us, who have hid their traps for us, spreading a net in the wayside and ropes with a noose to hang us.

Selah!

I said to Yahweh, You are our redeamer, so hear the voice of our prayer, oh Yahweh. Oh Father, our Savior, the strength of the grace that saves us, You’ve protected us in the days of fighting. Yahweh, don’t give the sinful what they want and don’t further their sinful plans; or they’ll praise themselves.

Selah!

Let the mischief of their own words fall on the heads of those that surround us. Let them be cast into [thier own] fire with burning coals falling on them; or into deep pits in which they can’t get out of again. Don’t let those who speak evil become well known in the earth: let evil hunt violent people and overthrow them.

I know that Yahweh will uphold the case of the abused, and the right of the poor. Surely godly people will give thanks to Your Name, and always stay in Your presence.

Yeah, we KNOW who (and what) WE'RE [not just] talking about!

And, THEY know ... that WE know ...

.. WE KNOW WHAT WE'RE [not just] talkin' about!

BE FREE!

(from anti-FREEs)

"'Not by might, nor by power, but by my Spirit,' says Yahweh"

(Be ONE - With KARMA)

CANNABIS CURES - Without Fears.

FREE The CURE!

So many imprisoned in America for crimes against someone's opinion!!

Subjectivism must be defeated!! All people who have not infringed on another human being's rights have committed no crime and must be set free!!

Good sentiment Freemannabis, how do we get this done?

So many imprisoned in America for crimes against someone's opinion!!

Subjectivism must be defeated!! All people who have not infringed on another human being's rights have committed no crime and must be set free!!

Good sentiment Freemannabis, how do we get this done?

We "Get 'er DONE ... TOGETHER"!

: ]

FREE The TREE!

SHARE The CURE

Archived