Hi I'm From Detroit

jabril911

Hello everyone. I'm a new forum member from Detroit. I tried to post a minute ago and it seems like my post just vanished.

ADMIN EDIT: YOUR POST DIDN'T VANISH. YOU WERE TOLD YOU CAN'T POST ADS ABOUT SELLING CLONES?

YOUR ACCOUNT IS ON POST MODERATION FOR THE NEXT MONTH.

ok, i'm new to using forums. i thought my post vanished. anyway it's my first day please. i'm a newbie. have a great day guys

Hello everyone. I'm a new forum member from Detroit. I tried to post a minute ago and it seems like my post just vanished.

ADMIN EDIT: YOUR POST DIDN'T VANISH. YOU WERE TOLD YOU CAN'T POST ADS ABOUT SELLING CLONES?

any ideas as to why i can't see my whole post? i can't even see the part where i said i have clones. i can only read yur moderator post. any ideas why?

dear admin, when i click on my posts it says nothing about having clones anymore. is someone playing with me because i don't know forums or is someone intentionally editing my posts so no patient can get clones? i have sent 3 posts and they have all disappeared. now admin has altered the last post so no patients can see that i even have any clones. am i not seeing something?

i can't see anything that i have posted. is this site broken. why would you put me on "POST MODERATION FOR THE NEXT MONTH" when i don't even know what that is. it's my first day on this site and it dobn't seem right.

Guest OxXGarfieldXxO

I can see you're going to be a mess to clean up after. As it said, you're on "post moderation". This means for the next month the moderators around here have to read your post before they are allowed to go public. Moderation has said they have sent you a message because of your multiple spams on the board.

One ad a month or you'd have people bumping each other like mad. No prices. Read the rules. Learn the site.

the admin of this site doesn't seem very patient friendly

Come on man......You're the one going spaz and it's the mods and admins fault?

Just take your time....Slow down....

No one waits around for people to post, so if your post doesn't show for a bit, just give it time. A mod or admin will get to it soon as they can.

Welcome to the boards

Guest thequietone

Jabril, I have sent you two messages through private message on this site and you never responded. I suggest you read the Acceptable Use Policy for the board before continuing to post. AUP

We do not allow the offering for sale of any cannabis product. Please contact me through PM.

Archived