I Think I Have Given Myself A Bad Rep

LITLJON

I seam to post items that are well sometimes questionable if not taboo(so to say). I even read them and say wut the (blank) were you thinking, typing?! Just like my little poll I posted not so long ago, I was dealing with a personal dilemma and boy that was the wrong way to get some incite! And the one on the "word" caregiver, I just hear and have to use it in so many other contexts of my life, well it's just the word not the people. I don't know many of you personaly in fact very few, I but hope to. That is why I wanted to clear air a little bit.

Jon, you have just taken the first step to fixing any problems that may or may not exist. You have realized that your words may have an effect on people and how they view you. I don't think I have personally seen anything offensive or that gave me a bad impression of you, but I tend to focus on the content of the text and not the person presenting it.

While we all have little things that annoy us in our everyday lives, this should be a place to unwind and share with like minded and some not so like minded folks. With that in mind, relax, enjoy, and triple read everything before hitting the post button. That way at least you will catch the things that you yourself ask "WTF was I thinking?" about.

I wish you the best.

Archived