High Space Live Social Networking

Thanks for the input.Yes it is similar to this site.Since there is so many issues that people in this site can't get the answers they are looking for.There are other people that don't know about MMMA and would not read the post. By giving the public more avenues to lead them to sites like MMMA and others, we might get more of the issues out of the way and start living the quality life we all search for.Please send more input on new opions and thoughts because with out all of us they win.

Good luck to you, however I agree. Spend $6.99 to register a domain name.

If I go to a medical marijuana web page hosted on a free site, and them see a pac man game as the most prominent feature i will move on.

In your case I did mot move on and clicked on a link for THC-Total Health Care. I did not see a ton of information, but I did see an ad telling me Justin Bieber has a crush on me and a bunch of marijuana pictures that I have seen on other pages.

Sorry if this seems harsh, i do hope your idea works out.

peace.

No it is not hasrsh,I do need info from the public like your self.Pac man game was a thought and if that is a problem it can be removed.someone having a crush on you is just a advertizing box?I hope people under stand,I started this for others not just myself.I donate alot of time to the cause.I do need input on what we need available to us and what will bring the patients and caregivers in to post and start meeting.I did'nt think pac man game was something needed but if a game or lack of info post to a site will scare someone away from free help.Then good luck you must have everything you need.I was wondering,I looked for other social clubs that are real and helpful,only found MMMA to be active and helpful.If you have something your self or know of any,this is what we are looking for.Thank you for your support and please send more input,please dont pick apart the sites for looking like something or if you don't like a game or marijuana pictures get to you.still looking for HELPFUL input.Thanks again

I don't see having the game on your site as being a problem. Maybe dedicate a page for miscellaneous items, entertainment, something like that, and keep it off the home page, it can be a distraction.

The advertisements on the free sites can be quite annoying too, just my opinion there.

A lot of webmasters don't realize this, the more sites you link to the higher up on the search engines your site can get.

If you would like your site listed on the Mt. Pleasant CC website directory, just let me know, I would be more than happy to add it.

Have a look mtplcc.org website directory

Best of luck to you!

GiGi

Archived