Can Someone Help In The Interim With Meds

Hey Fellow Patients,

Hope all is well!

I recently signed with a new CG that took on three new patients. Unfortunately, he is not able to provide meds until early November. I was hoping that someone out there would be able to help out a patient with meds (overages per haps :thumbsu: ) in the interim. I can afford $200 per ounce. I am in Shelby Township which is near Rochester.

Also, I've read on the boards that patient to patient transfer is legal as long as it is done under the assumption that it is for medical use. Please correct me if I am wrong.

Warmest Regards,

James

Nevermind. Looks like I can head out to Walled Lake.

Hey Fellow Patients,

Hope all is well!

I recently signed with a new CG that took on three new patients. Unfortunately, he is not able to provide meds until early November. I was hoping that someone out there would be able to help out a patient with meds (overages per haps :thumbsu: ) in the interim. I can afford $200 per ounce. I am in Shelby Township which is near Rochester.

Also, I've read on the boards that patient to patient transfer is legal as long as it is done under the assumption that it is for medical use. Please correct me if I am wrong.

Warmest Regards,

James

Archived