So Who Needs Cuttings?

I am about to trim some of my girls up and it looks like I am going to have a ton of cuts, at least 30 of each strain...these things are bushy as hell!!!

I have DJ short Blueberry, Bubblegum and OG kush...they are pest and disease free...I GUARANTEE IT!!!!

I am in southeast Michigan and was hoping to trade for some new strains...let me know what you have and maybe we can work something out....I am not looking to sell any by the way, just trade....and it goes without saying, if you dont have your paperwork please dont even both contacting me.....

I will trade some Apollo 13 plants for Kush plants. Let me know, Andrew PS, mine are rooted in soil about a foot tall in veg..

I am about to trim some of my girls up and it looks like I am going to have a ton of cuts, at least 30 of each strain...these things are bushy as hell!!!

I have DJ short Blueberry, Bubblegum and OG kush...they are pest and disease free...I GUARANTEE IT!!!!

I am in southeast Michigan and was hoping to trade for some new strains...let me know what you have and maybe we can work something out....I am not looking to sell any by the way, just trade....and it goes without saying, if you dont have your paperwork please dont even both contacting me.....

wow a lot of people contacted me....keep them coming...and to answer a few questions that I have received....I can trade either cuttings or rooted clones (cubes or soil)....I would not be against trading for seeds (as long as someone does not try to screw me over, but I have more faith than that for the great people of this forum)...

keep the trades coming....I really would like a true purple strain, not some of these cold temp purps...I want some "this stuff is purple" type strain....

I would love to get my hands on some OG Kush and the DJ Short BlueBerry. I have my card and I have Mikado, White Widow and what I believe is Blue Dream...

Let me know if you want to hook up for any trades.

Thanks,

wildman

tell me more about this mikado...and which WW do you have? did you grow it from seeds or was it a handed down clones?

I did not grow any of these from seeds. A fellow patient/card holder friend gave them to me to get started. She got them from a realitive that moved here from Cali. I am just getting started and I have a White Widow that has been flowering for 7 weeks and looks beautiful. The other 2 strains have only been in about 2 weeks. If your not interested in any of them thats okay, but I am still interested in the OG Kush and the DJ Blueberry. If you like I can take some pics tonight probably so you can see what the WW looks like at 7 weeks and the others at 2 weeks.

Let me know and thanks again,

WildMan

I'v got Blueberry X (Calimist X Hash plant)= BlueHash (Danafem Seedbank); Violator Kush (Barneys Farms Seeds); King's Kush (Greenhouse Seeds); Supergirl (indica/sativa cross-skunk family); Also 2 Different phenos AKfortyseven... And working on mothering some Purple Sour Diesel Kush for the near future... Im in the metro Detroit area ;)

Archived